SAGAT Handling offers competitive services and levels of quality. Standards of service are determined for each company and are constantly monitored. Great attention is paid to the expectations and demands of carriers.
- Dedicated check-in facilities.
- Specific airline DCS services.
- Passenger boarding and disembarkation.
- Special services for disabled passengers, unaccompanied minors and VIPs.
- Lost and Found.
- Handling of disruptions.
- Airport lounge.
- Weight and balance.
- Flight dispatch services.
- Passenger, crew and baggage transport.
- Aircraft loading and unloading.
- Aircraft towing.
- Cleaning, toilet services and drinking water.
- Cargo transport.
- Cargo collection and delivery.
- Warehouse management.
- Handling of dangerous and perishable goods.
- Transport of valuables.
VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
Our company assists carriers using vehicles and equipment such as:
- 5 Douglas Kalmar pushback tractors, models TBL 100/180/280, TLD TPX 100E and Tracma TPX 350, for pushing back aircraft ranging from Fokker 70s to Boeing 747s, as well as Fresia 3000 tractors for pushback with tow bar.
- 4 Safeaero de-icing trucks, models SDI 213 and SDI 218.
- 6 Cobus 3000 airport buses.
- 18 Sets of self-propelled and towable passenger steps.
- 12 Baggage/cargo conveyor belts.
- 4 Toilet and water carts.
- 7 Generator units.
- 2 Starter units.
- 2 Air conditioning units.
- 2 Vehicles for transporting disabled people.
- 26 Electric tractors for baggage and cargo handling.
- 4 Transporters.
- 7 Elevating platforms.
- 130 Dollies.
- 130 Service carts.
- 15 Technical stairs.
- 6 Drawbars.
- 3 Forklifts.
We also have an internal workshop for the maintenance and repair of company vehicles.